The MLX90809 is a packaged, factory calibrated, integrated relative pressure sensor delivering a ratio metric analog or digital (using the SENT protocol) signal.
Use of an optimized architecture and a high density CMOS technology imparts the 90809 with best in class automotive EMC performance. A DSP based architecture using a 16bit microcontroller provides outstanding performance.
A smart package and die assembly concept suits applications with stringent automotive temperature and stress conditions needing small drift over life.
- High accuracy relative pressure sensor (+/-1.5% FSO)
- Ratio-metric Analog Output or digital SENT output
- Fully integrated MEMS with analog front end circuitry, 16 bit microcontroller,
analog back end circuitry and voltage regulators
- Automotive qualified and automotive diagnostic features
- Factory calibrated and/or fully programmable through the connector for customized calibration curves
- Back side exposed relative pressure sensor for higher resistance to common automotive media
- Wide temperature range from -40°C to 150°C (Code L)
- Operating voltage from 4.5V to 5.5V
- Special SOIC16WB (300mil) package
- Automotive applications
- Consumer/Home appliance applications (Filter monitoring, White goods
- Industrial applications (Vacuum sensor, Process monitoring, Fluid pressure)