The MLX90809 is a packaged, factory calibrated, integrated relative pressure sensor delivering a ratiometric analog or digital signal using the SENT protocol.
Use of an optimized architecture and a high density CMOS technology imparts our MLX90809 with best in class automotive electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) performance.
A digital signal processor or DSP-based architecture using a 16-bit microcontroller provides outstanding performance in terms of initial accuracy. A smart package and die assembly concept suits applications with stringent automotive temperature and stress conditions needing small drift over life.
- High accuracy relative pressure sensor (+/-1.5%FSO)
- Ratiometric analog output or digital SENT output
- Fully integrated IC: MEMS, analog front end circuitry, 16 bit microcontroller, analog back end circuitry, voltage regulators
- Large automotive temperature range (-40°C to 150°C)
- Automotive qualified and automotive diagnostic features (clamping levels, broken track diagnostics, multiple internal fault diagnostics)
- Factory calibrated and/or fully programmable through the connector for customized calibration curves
- Back side exposed relative pressure sensor for higher resistance to common automotive media
- Assembled in a robust easy to seal package
- Automotive applications
▪ Vacuum measurement
▪ Clogged filter detection
▪ Seat lumbar cushion sensor
- Industrial applications
▪ Vacuum sensor
▪ Process monitoring
▪ Fluid pressure (low pressure/high
- Consumer/Home appliance applications
▪ Filter monitoring
▪ Dispensing/metering systems
▪ White goods