The MLX75027 automotive time-of-flight sensor supports up to VGA resolution. The sensor, alongside the 90 nm BSI VGA pixel array, provides the control signals for the illumination unit and has a MIPI CSI-2 high speed serial interface to stream data to the host processor.
Thanks to a simple supply system, with only three positive voltage domains, the sensor simplifies the design of the supply unit and together with a low power dissipation allows a very compact 3D camera.
The MLX75027 supports up to 100 MHz illumination modulation frequency, which makes it well suited for VCSELs illumination and has a built-in temperature sensor.
The EVK75027 evaluation kit is available to evaluate the MLX75027 automotive VGA ToF sensor.
- Support both 850 and 940 nm wavelength
- Full VGA resolution image acquisition up to 135 distance frames per second
- Integrated light source control with up to 100 MHz modulation frequency
- MIPI CSI-2 serial camera interface
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Hand position detect
- Hand gestures
- Intuitive HMI, pointing finger
- Object detection, parcel classification
- Face and body recognition
- CAP driver drowsiness & distraction, eye state, eye gaze, head pose
- Driver activity detection
- Occupant classification & body pose
- Advanced seatbelt detection
- Child left behind
- Anti-spoof (2D+3D based) face and body recognition
- Access control
- Secure authentication
- Blindspot detection
- Collision avoidance
- Autonomous parking
- Vehicle exterior cocoon
- Smart access