Dual Port Compact UMTS Router (EU)
Siretta’s QUARTZ-LITE-UMTS router is a high speed industrial router designed for transferring large amounts of data via the cellular network. The QUARTZ-LITE-UMTS’s fast data transfer capability reaches up to 21Mbps download and up to 5.76Mbps upload speed. It also has fallback to 2.5G communication should 3G/UMTS be unavailable. It is well suited for IoT/mobile broadband applications, offering reliable, secure wireless connectivity.
The QUARTZ-LITE-UMTS router has a robust design, coming in a small sized, metal enclosure, making it ideal for deployment in industrial embedded applications.
The QUARTZ-LITE-UMTS router meets many of the needs for management of remote communication, and therefore has applications in security, digital signage, CCTV, vending, street furniture, traffic control, telemetry, parking systems & environmental monitoring.
The QUARTZ-LITE router comes as standard with a single SIM slot, dual port ethernet capability and has the option to come with, or without, Wifi. It also has optional GPS capability, which means the router is ideal for asset tracking or access management.
Router Application Example
Typical Applications include:
- Internet enable remote equipment in the field
- Remotely access information from your estate
- Allow legacy equipment to become data enabled
- Remote software updates to remote devices
- Add cellular connectivity without any development work
- Plug and play directly to your existing application
- Control and monitoring of remote equipment
- Burglar Alarm / Fire Alarm / PIR Alarm remote access
- Land-line not present / fallback internet services
- 2x LAN (10/100Mb/s)
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Vcc: 7.5V to 32V DC
- Power Consumption Idle: 165mA @12V
- Power Consumption incl. WiFi: max. 235mA @12V
- High speed data via LTE network
- Strong resistance to electromagnetic interference
- Built-in watch dog, multi-link detection
- Compact industrial design
- Excellent temperature endurance
- VPN: PPTP, L2TP, GRE, IPSec
- Optional GPS