SIM Free - Continuous Survey LTEM Analyser (EU)
The SNYPER-LTEM Graphyte (GL) is a high performance, multi-language network signal analyser and cellular signal logger, dedicated to surveying and logging the LTE Category M (GL), LTE Category NB IoT* & 2G/GSM Global networks.
The unit can be left to conduct sequential surveys in a fixed location and automatically saving them. Three types of survey can be performed: LTE Category M only, LTE Category NB IoT* only & 2G/GSM only.
SNYPER-LTEM Graphyte (GL) can save multiple surveys each with different logging options and all survey results can be downloaded to a PC and displayed in a HTML graphical format to clearly show the logged detail over the survey session. This can identify unreliable base-stations & intermittent cellular service which is not possible with spot surveys. The full breakdown for the HTML summary graphs are displayed in corresponding CSV files (Summary and full detail files).
The SNYPER-LTEM Graphyte (GL) also incorporates Siretta’s leading liveSCAN feature, which allows you to select a base-station signal immediately after a survey, conduct a liveSCAN logging session which can later be analysed in a CSV logged recording. (NOTE: Currently only supported on 2G/GSM)
The SNYPER-LTEM Graphyte (GL) is an invaluable tool for understanding local network performance over hours, days and weeks to assist in the selection of reliable mobile network operators before cellular installations.
* Please note NB-IoT Networks do not currently provide signal strength levels for individual cell sites.
SNYPER Application Example
- SIM free network survey for LTE Cat M/NB IoT & 2G cellular networks
- Perform site survey to determine highest signal strength
- Real time LiveSCAN feature to determine basestation position
- Optimum antenna placement
- Best network performance for a site
- Evaluate performance of existing installations
- Best choice of network operator for a site
- Rank network signal strengths in order
- LTE Cat M (GL) / LTE Cat NB IoT & 2G/GSM Survey
- 2.4" QVGA TFT
- Temperature Range: -10°C to +50°C
- Vcc: 5V via USB supply and Lithium Ion Battery
- Bettery Life: 48 hours (based on 20 surveys/day)
- Can store 100+ surveys on local storage
- Download survey results via USB mass storage device
- Compatible with Windows, MAC OS and Linux
- Simple menu driven interface to select options
- Battery charge status indication on screen
- Powerful ARM processor delivers fast results
|SNYPER Family Product Comparison||905.95 KB|
|SNYPER Programming Rev. 1.1||1.95 MB|
|SNYPER-Graphyte - Show me how Rev. 1.3||3.56 MB|
|SNYPER-Graphyte Kit Contents||219.3 KB|
|SNYPER-Graphyte Quick Start Guide Rev. 1.6||617.16 KB|
|SNYPER-Graphyte User Manual||3.62 MB|
|SNYPER-LTE - 7 great things||605.31 KB|
|SNYPER-LTE Family User Manual||2.32 MB|
|SNYPER-LTE Quick Start Guide Rev. 1.2||621.31 KB|
|SNYPER-LTE-Spectrum Quick Start Guide Rev. 1.2||621.31 KB|
Overview CloudSURVEY Map Portal
The CloudSURVEY portal allows you to export and store all your measurement results from a compatible SNYPER product to your account in the cloud. The CloudSURVEY software has a wide range of features that allow you to view the approximate location of base stations on a map and determine the most appropriate network for your application.
The CloudSURVEY portal simultaneously calculates the total available network resources in the area where the measurement was taken and shows the relative dominance of each mobile operator. This allows you to make an informed decision on the optimal mobile network, taking into account network technology, network reliability, average signal strength, base station position and network density.
The user can apply filters to customize the list of results, and in addition, the portal has the ability to determine where your base stations are located relative to where your measurements are taken. All measurements can be provided with their own categories and notes for future comparisons.
● Providing approximate base station location information for all available networks
● Store all network measurements in a central location in the cloud
● Retrieve network measurements and compare results
● Identify and categorize network measurements
● Dynamic display of individual network technologies on a single card
● Dynamic display of network signal strength heat map
● Automatic calculation of network dominance for each saved survey
● Visualize advanced network parameters for easy comparison