The MLX90632 is a non-contact infrared temperature sensor in a small SMD SFN package. The device is factory calibrated with calibration constants stored in the EEPROM memory.
The ambient and object temperature can be calculated based on these calibration constants and the measurement data.
The MLX90632 is factory calibrated in the ambient temperature range from -20 to 85˚C and from -20 to 200˚C for the object temperature range.
The measured value is the average temperature of all objects in the Field Of View of the sensor.
- accurate and stable operation in thermally challenging environments
- factory calibrated with I2C digital interface, 50° field of view
- Software definable I2C address with 1 LSB bit external address pin
- object temperatures between -20°C and 200°C within -20°C to 85°C operational temperature range can be measured
- Field of View of 50°
- typical target object temperature accuracy of ±1°C can be obtained
- Default refresh rate 0.5s, configurable between 16ms and 2s
- Integrated post-calibration option
- 3x3x1mm QFN package (eliminating bulky TO-can packages)
- Non-contact temperature measurements
- Temperature sensing element for residential, commercial and industrial building air conditioning
- Industrial & Robotics
- Building, Security, Home & Office Automation
- Consumer Solutions
- Non-Automotive Transportation
- White Goods & Household Appliances